2014+ Tundra Overland Bumper
- Bumper offers more clearance for better approach angles and makes it easier to fit larger tires.
- Bumper is made from 3/16″ laser cut P&O steel with 3/8″ thick mounting plates and 1/4″ thick winch plate.
- 3/4″ thick D-Ring tabs standard on every bumper and come fully welded front and back.
- Bull bar tubing is .120 wall 1 3/4″ diameter HREW tubing.
- Full-height bull bar will work with TSS in TRD Pro grilles only. Bull bar will block the TSS sensor on regular grilles.
- Mid-height bull bar works with TSS on all models
- Fits most winches 8k-12k in size. Winches with the ability to relocate the electrical control box are recommended. Integrated control box winches may require some trimming of the grille support brackets to fit.(ComeUp, Smittybilt X20, Warn Zeon and VR series are all common winches that fit).
- We recommend using winches with synthetic rope and a hawse style fairlead for the best fitment and functionality. Some roller fairleads may be too large to fit the recessed fairlead mounting plate in the bumper.
- Works with TRD Pro skid plate and aftermarket skid plates.
- Comes with holes for parking sensors.
- Bumper is designed to fit 30″ single row light bars (specifically designed for Baja Designs S8 light bar). Extreme LED 30″ 5D light bar and RIGID 30″ SR series, will also fit.
- Bumper comes pre-drilled for a pair of LP9 or LP6 lights to mount on top of the bumper in front of the grille. The LP9 lights will work with the full-height bull bar as well as no bull bar. (Please see photos of the grey or tan Tundra for light placement)
- This bumper is a direct bolt on application. No cutting or modifications needed.
- Weighs 165lbs without bull bar, 180lbs with full height bull bar.
- SHIPS BARE STEEL, powder coat finish not available. Product will need to be painted or powder coated to prevent rusting.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.