The 2007-2013 Tundra Hybrid bumper is a unique combination of a plate steel center with round tube on the sides. This design allows you to achieve a “lighter” look while gaining the ability to mount a winch, LED light bar and multiple combinations of fog lighting in the tube area.
- Bumper offers more clearance for better approach angles and makes it easier to fit larger tires.
- Center portion is made from 3/16″ laser cut P&O steel with 3/8″ thick mounting plates And 1/4″ winch mounting plate.
- 3/4″ thick D-Ring tabs standard on every bumper and come fully welded front and back.
- Tube portions are .120 wall 1 3/4″ diameter HREW tubing.
- Fits most winches from 8k-12k in size. Getting a winch with the ability to relocate the electrical control box is recommended. Integrated control box winches may require some trimming of the grille support brackets to fit.
- We recommend using winches with synthetic rope and a hawse style fairlead for the best fitment and functionality. Some roller fairleads may be too large to fit the recessed fairlead mounting plate in the bumper.
- 150lbs without bull bar, 175lbs with full height bull bar.
- Bumper works with TRD Pro skid and aftermarket skids.
- LED cutout and mounting tabs designed to work with Baja Designs S8 30″ light and Rigid SR series 30″. All other brands of lights not guaranteed to fit properly.
- This bumper is a direct bolt on application. No cutting or modifications needed.
- SHIPS BARE STEEL, powder coat finish not available. Product will need to be painted or powder coated to prevent rusting.
Please allow 13 weeks production time.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.