2012-2015 Tacoma Hybrid Bumper
- Bumper is 100% bolt on. Minor trimming of the Sheet metal bracket under the headlights is required. No welding or plastic bumper cutting required for installation.
- All bumpers are winch compatible.
- Bumper has cutouts in the front to allow access to winch rope and clutch lever.
- Fits most winches 8k-12k in size. Winches with the ability to relocate the electrical control box are recommended. Integrated control box winches may require some trimming of the grille support brackets to fit.(ComeUp, Smittybilt X20, Warn Zeon and VR series are all common winches that fit).
- We recommend using winches with synthetic rope and a hawse style fairlead for the best fitment and functionality. Some roller fairleads may be too large to fit the recessed fairlead mounting plate in the bumper.
- Bumper winch plate and mounting plates are 1/4″ thick steel. Bumper main body is 3/16″ thick steel. Tubing is all 1 3/4″ OD, 1/8″ wall thickness.
- 3/4″ thick D-ring tabs fully welded front and back come standard.
- Bumper without Bull Bar weighs 125lbs. Bumper with Mid-Height Bull Bar weighs 130 lbs. Bumper with Full Height Bull Bar and side tube gussets weighs 137 lbs.
- Bumper fits 30″ single row light bar (designed for Baja Designs S8 light bar). Extreme LED 30″ 5D light bar and RIGID 30″ SR series, will also fit. Other brands not guaranteed to fit perfectly.
- Additional Front Bumper Frame Support Brackets included with all 2nd gen Tacoma Hybrid front bumpers! ($129.00 value).
- SHIPS BARE STEEL, C4 does not offer powder coating services. Bumper will need to be painted or powder coated before installation to prevent rust.
Please allow 12 weeks production time.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.