The Sprinter Van Roof Rack is a fully modular rack designed for High Roof Sprinters from 2014 – current. The rack mounts to the vehicle utilizing factory mounting points so no vehicle modification is required.
Prinsu Roof Racks are designed to be modular in order to fit whatever lifestyle and hobbies you have. Our one-of-a-kind crossbars feature drop-in points for easy mounting of hundreds of different accessories. This means that whether you are hitting the slopes for a ski trip or going to the beach for a surf trip, your Prinsu Rack will get you there.
All Prinsu Racks are made of high-grade aluminum to ensure you get the best quality product on the market. The aluminum construction keeps weight down, so you don’t have to worry about overloading your rig. Even though the rack is lightweight, it can still hold its fair share. Most Prinsu racks have a static load capacity of 1,000 lbs and a dynamic load limit of 600 lbs.
Shipping Dimensions: 95″x 9″x 8″ 65lbs
The original low-profile roof rack for your Sprinter Van is just what you need to take your build to new heights. Made of the highest-grade materials, the Prinsu Rack will accompany you wherever your adventures take you. Check out the key features below.
*Sprinter van rack and ladder are only compatible with the high roof Sprinter Van*
- Overall Length: 132”; Side Rail Height: 2-1/2”; Added Height: 2-1/2”; Clearance b/t Roof and Rack: 1-1/2”
- Product is 54” wide and comes with 13 black 54” 2×1 crossbars and 1 clear 54” 2×1
- Sleek and low-profile design
- Low wind noise for a roof rack
- Integrated wind deflector to reduce wind noise
- Integrated light bar mounting with wind deflector
- Keeps wind noise down
- Stays true to the sleek and low profile design even when a light bar is mounted
- All aluminum construction
- Very lightweight (minimal weight added to vehicle)
- Completely modular in layout and use of rack
- Crossbars have integrated “drop points” for easy accessory mounting
- Product comes powder coated in a satin black texture
- Optional ladder available (sold separately)
- Factory-installed track system hardware kit requires no drilling or permanent deformation of any kind to the vehicle
- Noise-reducing edge trim is included with the purchase of the rack
- 600lbs dynamic load capacity and 1,000lbs static load capacity.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.