- This bumper is a unique combination of a plate steel center with round tube on the sides. This design allows you to achieve a look while gaining the ability to mount a winch, LED light bar and multiple combinations of fog lighting in the tube area.
- Bumper offers more clearance for better approach angles and makes it easier to fit larger tires.
- Center portion is made from 3/16" laser cut P&O steel with 1/4" thick mounting plates.
- 3/4" thick D-Ring tabs standard on every bumper and come fully welded front and back.
- Tube portions are .120 wall 1 3/4" diameter HREW tubing.
- If you have TSS you must select YES for the TSS relocation bracket (NOT compatible with mid-height bull bar)
- Fits most winches 8k-12k in size. Winches with the ability to relocate the electrical control box are recommended. Integrated control box winches may require some trimming of the grille support brackets to fit. (ComeUp, Smittybilt X20, Warn Zeon and VR series are all common winches that fit).
- We recommend using winches with synthetic rope and a hawse style fairlead for the best fitment and functionality. Some roller fairleads may be too large to fit the recessed fairlead mounting plate in the bumper.
- 120lbs without bull bar, 125lbs with mid height bull bar, 135lbs with full height bull bar.
- Bumper is designed to fit 30" single row light bars (specifically designed for Baja Designs S8 light bar). Extreme LED 30" 5D light bar and RIGID 30" SR series, will also fit.
- This bumper requires cutting the original plastic bumper cover to install.
- Installing this bumper also requires removing the original steel power steering cooler lines and replacing them with the power steering cooler kit we provide with the bumper. Installation of the cooler kit is straight forward and does not require draining the power steering system. Replacing the power steering lines provides more room for the winch and also removes the low hanging shaped‚ portion of the lines near where the bumper bolts to the frame so that the lines are not exposed to obstacles and debris.
- SHIPS BARE STEEL, powder coat finish not available. Product will need to be painted or powder coated to prevent rusting.
- Please allow 12-14 weeks l
Ships to the freight hub nearest the customers residential address unless a commercial address is provided in which case product can be sent directly to the commercial address. Please specify business name if needed.
Free shipping does not apply to AK and HI, Puerto Rico, Point Roberts, WA, or countries outside the USA, please email for a shipping quote for orders outside the U.S. and to AK and HI, Puerto Rico, or Point Roberts
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.