Before you hit the rough terrain, protect your vehicle with a front skid plate that can take a hit and is built to last through the toughest conditions. Guarding the underside of your outfitted off-road vehicle as you adventure in the great outdoors, these skid plates are custom-made to fit your vehicle so you can focus on the trail ahead.
These are a universal fit between 2nd Gen and 3rd Gen Tacoma’s.
Crafted from American 3/16 Steel or 1/4 6061 aircraft-grade aluminum, we give you the choice to focus on strength or weight, without a lot of compromises. Our choice of 6061 aluminum makes for a lightweight option with more strength than the 5052 options on the market. The front skid plate is 100% bolt-on and is installed with zero modification to your truck. Using a combination of factory hardware and grade 8 hardware for high-quality fit.
Choose from RAW or Powder Coat depending on your desired look and use.
- 100% bolt-on option, no modification required.
- The finish of choice, mix and match, no rules.
- Available in 3/16 Steel of 1/4 6061 aircraft-grade aluminum.
- Easy installation, read our installation instructions, or watch the installation video below for a step-by-step guide.
- Crafted by American Welders, professional finishes to protect from any corrosion, with the chosen finish.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.