Before you hit the rough terrain, protect your vehicle with a set of Cali Raised LED rock sliders - built to last through the toughest conditions. Guarding the underside of your outfitted off-road vehicle as you adventure in the great outdoors, these rock sliders are custom-made to fit your vehicle so you can focus on the trail ahead.
Crafted from American 1.75" DOM tubing, we don't up-charge you for better material or for features like kick-outs. The slider wall thickness is .120" thick. Includes Grade 8 hardware you need for installation.
Choose between kick-out or no-kick-out, from RAW, Powder Coat, and Bedliner finishes. More options than any other supplier on the market!
- 100% bolt-on option, no modification required.
- The finish of choice, mix and match, no rules.
- Easy installation, read our installation instructions (DCLB, DCSB, or AC) or watch the installation video below for a step-by-step guide.
- Crafted by American Welders, professional finishes to protect from any corrosion, with the chosen finish.
Cancellation of a slider order will incur a 15% cancellation fee after the order is placed.
WHAT IS A KICK-OUT?
Kick-out protects the backside of your vehicle from getting pinned by pushing the back tire away from an obstacle. The entire slider at any point can act as a pivot point. Our sliders are rated to support the entire
weight of the vehicle. This option also adds more of a step to access the rear of the vehicle.
No kick-out is great for tighter trails where you don’t plan on using your vehicle as a pivot. This is also great general protection to the rocker panel of your vehicle. Our sliders are rated to support the entire weight of the vehicle.
SPECIAL NOTES & FEATURES
- Cancellation of a slider order will incur a 15% cancellation fee after the order is placed.
- Does not fit 5th gen limited editions.
Wall Thickness .120”
Combined Weight: Approx 100 lbs
Shipping Options & Information
1) Standard Delivery: Our freight company will deliver your rock slider order straight to your location (commercial & residential)!
2) Will Call Pickup - Fort Worth, Texas: When the order is placed it will be prepped, then a representative will contact you when the sliders are ready for pick-up.
3) Shipping Internationally: If looking to place an order internationally please contact email@example.com with your shipping location and we will put together a special quote for you!