The BULBZILLA allows you to easily place a H9 bulb into any light that uses a H11 bulb.
H11 bulbs are commonly used in low beams and fog lights. H9 bulbs are commonly used in high beams. Replacing a H11 bulb for a H9 bulb gives you a 60% increase in output!
H11 output: 1250 lumens
H9 output: 2000 lumens
• A noticeable difference in lighting output
• Kit will swap out two H11 bulbs for two H9 bulbs
• Easy installation with no modifications to the vehicle
• High Temperature Connectors with Moisture Seals
• Option to add two H9 bulbs for an all-in-one kit
• No other modification that gives you so much bang for the buck!
This Product Fits the Following
• Any vehicle with H11 Low Beam or H11 Fog Lights
• 2010-2013 Toyota 4Runner H11 Low Beam and H11 Fog Lights
• 2014-2019 Toyota 4Runner H11 Low Beam
• 2012-2015 Toyota Tacoma H11 Fog Lights
• 2016-2019 Toyota Tacoma H11 Low Beam and H11 Fog Lights
• 2020-2021 Toyota Tacoma H11 Low Beam and H11 Fog Lights
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.